Product Details & Size Chart
The innovative design of our Cool Pup
exchanges the dog’s body heat with the coolness
of cold water stored in the coat to keep pets comfortable. Made
of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF fabric, this must-have
coat stays cool for up to 6 hours and features a layer of
- A sporty cooling coat that’s perfect for dogs that may
overheat in hot weather
- Jacket can be soaked in cool water to lock in a cool
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with
coolness in coat
- Each comes with removable, reusable ice packs (2-9
depending on size)
Light-colored fabric is laboratory-tested at 115 UPF, which
means that it blocks over 99% of harmful UV rays.
Cool Pup Harnesses
are also available.
Polyester, Nylon, Cotton.
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Line dry
- Submerge the entire coat into cold water. Make sure the
removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready
- Place cooling coat and the bag in the freezer for about
- Remove the coat from the freezer and the plastic bag, let
warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Make sure adjustable chest panel is fastened snugly
against dogs chest.
- Coat remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove jacket from dog when no longer cool. Repeat steps
: Measure length of pet’s back from the
base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for
estimating by breed.
: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck
for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a
: Measure girth around the
broadest part of the chest and add 2”.
: If the dog has a stout build,
select one size larger.
Recommended sizing by breed
: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua,
Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier,
Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel,
Corgi, Scottish Terrier
: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie,
Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd,
Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler