Browse PREV | NEXT
Cool Pup Coat
This innovative coat works to exchange a dog's body heat with the coolness of water stored inside the coat. Made of a lightweight, heat-releasing SPF fabric that blocks over 99% of harmful UV rays. Each coat comes with removable, reusable ice packs.
: Sizes M, L 1-2 weeks, all other sizes 1-3 business days.
FunnyFur.com values your opinion
Please take a moment and share your product feedback. This will help us improve our offerings and better serve you. Your review will also help others find the right product for their pets. Write a review
Have feedback on this product page? Please let us know at email@example.com.
Product Details & Size Chart
The innovative design of our Cool Pup
exchanges the dog’s body heat with the coolness
of cold water stored in the coat to keep pets comfortable. Made
of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF fabric, this must-have
coat stays cool for up to 6 hours and features a layer of
- A sporty cooling coat that’s perfect for dogs that may
overheat in hot weather
- Jacket can be soaked in cool water to lock in a cool
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with
coolness in coat
- Each comes with removable, reusable ice packs (2-9
depending on size)
Light-colored fabric is laboratory-tested at 115 UPF, which
means that it blocks over 99% of harmful UV rays.
Cool Pup Harnesses
are also available.
Polyester, Nylon, Cotton.
Wipe clean with damp cloth. Line dry
- Submerge the entire coat into cold water. Make sure the
removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready
- Place cooling coat and the bag in the freezer for about
- Remove the coat from the freezer and the plastic bag, let
warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Make sure adjustable chest panel is fastened snugly
against dogs chest.
- Coat remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove jacket from dog when no longer cool. Repeat steps
: Measure length of pet’s back from the
base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for
estimating by breed.
: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck
for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a
: Measure girth around the
broadest part of the chest and add 2”.
: If the dog has a stout build,
select one size larger.
Recommended sizing by breed
: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua,
Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier,
Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel,
Corgi, Scottish Terrier
: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie,
Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd,
Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler