Cool Pup Harness
Made of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF fabric with cooling packs inside, this Cool Pup Harnesses stays cool for up to 6 hours! Simply soak the harness in cool water and place it into the freezer. Harnesses are fully adjustable for an easy fit.
Starting at $26.00
FunnyFur.com values your opinion
Please take a moment and share your product feedback. This will help us improve our offerings and better serve you. Your review will also help others find the right product for their pets. Write a review
Have feedback on this product page? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Details & Size Chart
The innovative design of our Cool Pup™
exchanges the dog’s body heat with the
coolness of cold water stored in the harness to keep pets
comfortable. Made of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF
fabric, this practical harness stays cool for up to 6 hours!
Simply soak the harness in cool water and place it into the
freezer. Harnesses are fully adjustable for an easy fit. With
quick-release plastic buckles, and nickel-plated D-rings for
- Perfect for dogs that may overheat in hot weather
- Harness can be soaked in cool water to lock in a cool
- Includes cooling packs
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with
coolness in coat
- Each comes with removable, reusable ice packs (amount of
packs depends on size)
: Polyester, Nylon, Cotton.
: Wipe clean with damp cloth. Line dry.
: Measure the broadest part of
||Pomeranian, Miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Fox
Terrier, Toy Poodle
||Brussels Griffon, Toy Poodle, Papillon, Yorkshire
||Havanese, Italian Greyhound, Pug, West Highland
||Beagle, Miniature Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, Wire
||American Cocker Spaniel, Boston Terrier, Shiba Inu,
Need assistance with finding the right size? Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Submerge the entire harness into cold water. Make sure
the removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready
- Place cooling harness and the bag in the freezer for
about an hour.
- Remove the harness from the freezer and the plastic bag,
let warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Harness remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove harness from dog when no longer cool. Repeat steps
Return to top of product page.