Pet Retreat Tent Bed
Pet Retreats keep pets elevated from the ground and protected from the elements. Cots with water-resistant covers assemble easily in minutes with hardware provided.
Starting at $110.00 (+$15.00)
: 1-2 weeks. Price includes shipping!
* denotes required field
FunnyFur.com values your opinion
Please take a moment and share your product feedback. This will help us improve our offerings and better serve you. Your review will also help others find the right product for their pets. Write a review
Have feedback on this product page? Please let us know at email@example.com.
Product Details & Size Guide
Pet Retreats keep pets cool,
dry, and comfortable.
- Durable cot keeps pets elevated off the ground,
structured cover protects pets from the elements
- Back mesh window provides ventilation
- In three sizes, to accommodate varied breeds and
- Cot and cover are made from water-resistant polyester,
frame is metal with PVC coating withstand all elements
- Velcro® fasteners ensure a secure, taut fit
- Easy to assemble in minutes with hardware included
Materials: PVC-coated metal frame with
polyester cot and cover
Sizes and Capacity:
- Medium: 30"L x 24"W x 22"H; height of opening is
14" and holds pets up to 120 lbs
- Large: 36"L x 28"W x 27 1/2"H; height of opening
is 17" and holds pets up to 150 lbs
- Extra-Large: 40"L x 32"W x 31 1/2"H; height of
opening is 19" and holds pets up to 200 lbs
Care: Spot clean with damp cloth.
Pet Retreat Assembly
A) Base Frame (1)
B) Cover (1)
C) Roof Support Bars (3)
D) Arched Frames (2)
E) Long Bolts (4)
F) Short Bolts (6)
G) Cap Nuts (4)
H) Hex Wrench (1)
I) Box-End Wrench (1)
- Align the holes on the ends of the arched frame with the
holes on the base frame. Make sure the Velcro® edges of the
base frame face the ground.
- Attach each end of the arched frame to each end of the
base frame, using the long bolts and nuts provided. Use the
included hex wrench and box wrench to tighten them.
- Attach the three roof support bars using the short bolts
provided. Use the hex wrench to tighten them.
- Stretch the cover over the assembled frame.
- Fasten the cover to the base frame by pressing the
Velcro® strip on the bottom edge of the cover to the Velcro®
strip on the underside of the base frame.
- Use the Velcro® tabs at the front edges to completely
secure the cover to the base frame.
- Place on a stable, level surface.
Shipping costs are included in the final product price. You will not be charged additional shipping fees for this item at checkout. This item will not count towards any free shipping promotion on other items in your order. In most cases, this item will ship separately from other items in your order.
Certain areas and countries may incur additional shipping charges. If this occurs, we will contact you for approval prior to ship out.
Return to top of product page.