Cool Pup Coat
Cool Pup Coat
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
- A sporty cooling coat that’s perfect for dogs that may overheat in hot weather
- Jacket can be soaked in cool water to lock in a cool temperature
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with coolness in coat
- Each comes with removable, reusable ice packs (2-9 depending on size)
Cool Pup Harnesses and Bandanas are also available.
Material: Polyester, Nylon, Cotton.
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth. Line dry
- Submerge the entire coat into cold water. Make sure the removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready plastic bag.
- Place cooling coat and the bag in the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the coat from the freezer and the plastic bag, let warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Make sure adjustable chest panel is fastened snugly against dogs chest.
- Coat remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove jacket from dog when no longer cool. Repeat steps as necessary.
Back: Measure length of pet’s back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
Neck: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2”.
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
Recommended sizing by breed:
XX-Small: Teacup and dogs under 5 lbs
X-Small: Australian Terrier, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier
Small: Boston Terrier, Jack Russell Terrier, Maltese, Pug, Silky Terrier
Medium: Bichon Frise, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Scottish Terrier
Large: Brittany Spaniel, Bulldog, Collie, Schnauzer, Springer Spaniel
X-Large: Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler