Use convenient pre-moistened EyePads to remove the tearing residue from around a dog’s eyes. Eyebright helps clean away discoloration and all natural colloidal silver inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes it. 50 pre-moistened pads.
These convenient, hypo-allergenic cleansing pads help remove the tearing residue from around a dog's eyes. They are infused with all-natural herbs and botanicals that not only wipe away the stains but when used every day will help prevent them from coming back. Tear-free EyePads may also be used as doggie "wash cloths" to clean grubby muzzles and faces.
• Convenient; nothing to mix, just take a premoistened pad, wipe and throw away
Instructions for use
• Alcohol free will not dry out the skin or fur
• Tearless the gentle formula is safe for even the youngest puppy
• All-natural they contain no pharmaceuticals or chemicals
• Effective especially when used together with Eyemunity
1. Hold dog's face firmly with one hand
2. With the other hand wipe EyePad over the tear-stained area moving with and against the hair. Don't be too rough, it will take a few times to see the stains retreat.
3. Turn pad over and repeat on the other eye.
4. For best results use daily together with happytails Eyemunity until tearstains are removed.
5. After two weeks we suggest that you reduce to every other day, then gradually to every third day.
Colloidal Silver- an effective wide-spectrum natural antibiotic that disables the enzyme that all viruses, fungi and one-celled bacteria use to metabolize oxygen.
Golden Seal (Gydrastis Canadenis)- Goldenseal is effective for irritations to the eyes and serves as a strong antimicrobial agent.
Eyebright (euphrasia officinalis)- An anti-inflammatory and astringent.
Complete List and Explanation for Ingredients
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana)A very gentle astringent that utilizes the all natural cleansing properties of tanins and volatile oils. Preliminary studies suggest that witch hazel strengthens veins and offers anti-inflammatory effects and is useful in relieving such skin conditions as eczema.
Colloidal SilverAn effective broad-spectrum natural antibiotic that disables the enzyme that all viruses, fungi and one-celled bacteria use to metabolize oxygen. Colloidal silver leaves beneficial enzymes intact (Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics which destroy them) and also soothes skin conditions and cleans eyes safely and thoroughly
Cocamidopropyl BetaineA mild surfactant which does not irritate skin or mucous membranes. Is used to improve the "spreadability" of the liquid on the pad so that it better saturates the tearstain.
Golden Seal (Gydrastis Canadenis)Goldenseal is effective for irritations to the eyes and serves as a strong antimicrobial agent and also quickly reduces inflammation and redness.
Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis)An anti-inflammatory and astringent. Eyebright is rich in Vitamins A, B-Complex, C and D and smaller amounts of Vitamin E. This herb has been used since the Middle Ages and has antiseptic properties.
Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus Officinalis) ExtractEffective against fungi and bacteria which makes it a useful antibacterial skin and eye rinse.
Raspberry Fruit (Rubus Idaeus) ExtractAn astringent, raspberry leaf is very beneficial as eyewash.
Echinacea Angustifolia ExtractIs antimicrobial and helps to relieve skin irritations
Glycerinan humectant (adds moisture to skin)
Citric AcidOrganic acid found in fruits. An excellent all natural preservative.
Potassium Sorbatean FDA-approved, polyunsaturated fat that is used to inhibit microbial growth.
Lavender FlowerLavender not only has a pleasing scent and gentleness but it is also antibacterial and contains anti-itch properties.