- Results in! Sleeypod Air is the Best Pet Carrier for Traveling During the Holidays
- What is Certified Humane Food and Why Should You Buy Certified Humane?
- Top 5 Holiday Gift Ideas for Pets and Pet Lovers!
- Dog Collars Offer the Perfect Blend of Functionality and Style
- Big Dog Clothing: Benefits of Dressing Your Dog This Winter
John's Top 5 Dog Halloween Costumes
Halloween is coming up and you know what that means! That one time of the year where you can enjoy the absurd, the super cute, and hilarious almost everywhere you go! Halloween also wouldn’t be complete if you didn’t get your furry friend involved in the fun! With that said, here are my top 10 favorite doggie costumes!
#5 – Swashbuckler
Watch out Johnny Depp, This little guy is ready to plunder! Would pair well with a small pirate ship!
#4 – Iguana Dog
This one is just confusing. That being said, I love it! Unfortunately, doesn’t come with an iguana in a dog costume.
#3 – Sir Barks-A-Lot
Ready to slay the dragon (or maybe just Iguana Dog) and save the princess, Sir Barks-A-Lot has no fear!
#2 – The Pumpkin
Listen, I’m all for the wild and out-there costumes. But, sometimes you gotta go with a tried and true classic.
#1 – Hot Dog
The fact is, this joke will never get old.
And that’s it for my top 5! If you have a great picture of your fur baby in costume, tag @funnyfur on Instagram or post it on our Facebook!