- Results in! Sleeypod Air is the Best Pet Carrier for Traveling During the Holidays
- What is Certified Humane Food and Why Should You Buy Certified Humane?
- Top 5 Holiday Gift Ideas for Pets and Pet Lovers!
- Dog Collars Offer the Perfect Blend of Functionality and Style
- Big Dog Clothing: Benefits of Dressing Your Dog This Winter
Pets Need Sunscreen Too
Soaking up the summertime sun is great, but it could be harmful to your pets. Humans need sunscreen, so why wouldn’t your pets? Whether you’re hiking up mountains, taking a weekend trip to the beach house, or just hanging out at the neighborhood dog park, protect your dog from the harmful rays of the sun. UVB rays can cause sunburns, while UVA rays can lead to sun-induced aging and skin cancer. Pet Sunscreen from Doggles is SPF 15, non-oily, non-irritating, non-toxic, water soluble, and does not contain silicon. Just shake well and apply on coat, skin, and nose. Doggles’ Pet Sunscreen is made in the USA and comes in two scents: Regular & Tropical. Perfect for light-skinned/light-coated dogs and the tip of cat’s ears. This summer, play in the sun all day and keep the red away!