The Kurgo Impact Seatbelt Harness is the next generation in Kurgo crash-tested car harnesses. Based on 8 years of engineering car harnesses, the Impact Harness is a totally new harness design using a single piece of high tensile tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking. It is purpose built for car safety as well as your dog’s comfort which reflects all of the knowledge we have developed over the last 12 years developing pet travel products.
This harness has been tested at an established University testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. It has been tested with a 130 pound simulated dog.
- Crash tested with a 130 pound simulated dog
- Lightweight and integrates directly with your car seatbelt system. No additional seatbelts, straps or attachments necessary
- Constructed of a single piece of 4,000 pound tubular webbing with all-steel nesting buckles
- Design reduces excursion (pitching forward) in case of impact
- 4 adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Comfortable enough to be used as an everyday harness
- Machine washable. Line dry.
The webbing on the harness is one single piece so the harness is very adjustable to different proportions. We recommend selecting a size based on the weight of your dog. Please size up if your dog is on the edge of the weight range.
- Small: 10-25 pounds or 5-11 kilograms
- Medium: 25-50 pounds or 11-23 kilograms
- Large: 50-80 pounds or 23-36 kilograms
- XL: 80-110 pounds or 36-50 kilograms