The Black Glitzerati Collection, enriched with a hint of shimmer and gold giltmore crystals on the always Luxurious Black Ultrasuede. This Black Tinkie Dog Harness is framed with Black Glitzerati Trim and topped with a Black and Black Glitzerati Double Nouveau Bow with Premium Gold Giltmore Crystals.
- Easy On & Off - Fastens by quick release hook and loop underbelly closure.
- Environmentally friendly - Ultrasuede fabric is conscientiously engineered from plant-based materials and is easily machine washable.
- All weather flexibility - Maintains warmth in cold temperatures and is cool when it’s hot!
- Focus on Safety - Sturdy D-ring for leash attachment keeps your dog secure and helps limit pulling across the shoulders and does not choke the neck area.
- World’s Finest European Crystals - The rows of Premium Giltmore Crystals throw off a sophisticated mellow tone of gold that sparkles beautifully. All crystals are made with an innovative lead-free formula, and due to their proprietary cuts and coatings maintain their brilliance and shine thru decades of use.
The Tinkie Dog Harness has an elegant design that offers a glamorous look while being comfortable for your dog and easy for you to maintain. Made from Ultrasuede® fabric with the soft texture and feel of premium suede. Ultrasuede® also has the highest grade of durability, making this harness resistant to stains and discoloration, it is even machine washable! Any pulling is across the shoulders and not the neck, resulting in pure comfort for your dog. Hook-and-loop closures make for a no-fuss, secure fit. Handcrafted to order in Sunny San Diego, California, USA.
Before initial wear, it is highly recommended that you treat your Ultrasuede with a quality water and stain repellent product. We offer stain guard service with Vectra 16 Protectant for $3 which repels tough stains while keeping the Ultrasuede soft and luxurious. Regular stain repellent treatment is recommended to keep your Susan Lanci Ultrasuede products looking their best. Apply product initially and every two to three months with regular wear. Re-treat as necessary. Our stain guard service fee is non-refundable.