CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
CocoTherapy coconut oil is 100% pure, USDA certified organic, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil. Bottled from one of the best sources of coconut oil available in the world, it is the highest quality coconut oil can give your pets.
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
- No hybrid coconuts
- Cold pressed
- Human grade
- No trans fat
- No hydrogenated fat
CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut oil is a great-tasting, nutritious addition to your pet's diet. Virgin coconut oil contains approximately 96% saturated fat by weight. It supplies medium chain triglycerides, which help support your pet's over-all health, maintaining healthy body functions. Fed regularly to pets, coconut oil might have multiple benefits:
- Supports and maintains healthy skin
- Maintains normal, healthy levels of skin defense mechanisms
- Supports healthy, shiny coats
- Applied topically, soothes and supports the skin with cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites and stings
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy breath and oral health
Healthy Immune System, Metabolic function, and Bone Health
- Provides antioxidant support for healthy cell function
- Supports healthy immune response to foreign microbes
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports bone and joint health
- Supports healthy weight
- Provides quick, easily digested source of energy
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function
CocoTherapy Virgin Coconut Oil may be given orally as a treat or supplement or used as a topical. Coconut oil will normally solidify under 76 F. To re-liquefy, place container in a pan of warm water or warm a small amount in your hands.
Topical: Massage into hot spots, dry, itchy, chafe skin, or cracked paws. Massage into hair or fur, great as a hair conditioner for you and your pets.
Orally: Feed directly or mix with your pet's food.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 10 pounds (5kg) of body weight, or 1 tablespoon (15ml) per 30 pounds (13.6 kg) of body weight.