A must have harness for pups who love to travel. This crash-tested dog car harness keeps you and your pup safe while driving. It has been designed as a dog safety harness, not a converted walking harness. The all-steel Nesting Buckle System is based on the engineering for harnesses used by rock climbers and linesmen ensuring strength and safety.
With five adjustments points, it’s easy to get a near custom fit for any dog, regardless of size and proportions. The chest pad reduces stress on the trachea and sternum while dispersing kinetic energy across the chest of the dog. This is important during those rare, but dangerous impact crashes.
Because it’s designed with comfort in mind, our Enhanced Strength Tru-Fit Harness can also be used as a no-pull walking harness. There’s a halt ring on the front chest plate. If your pup tries to pull, it will just turn him around effectively training him that pulling will get him nowhere!
For maximum crash protection and to limit excursion, you should use the included carabiner to attach the harness to you car seatbelt system. If your dog cannot tolerate this level of restraint, you can also use the included 10-inch dog seat belt tether to provide a bit more range of movement.
- Protects dogs, drivers and passengers on the road
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Compatible with any vehicle seat belt system
- Includes a carabiner and 10-inch dog seat belt loop
- Functions as an auto or walking harness
- Five adjustment points for a perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- All-metal hardware
- Machine washable. Line dry.