The Black Glitzerati Collection, enriched with a hint of shimmer and gold giltmore crystals on the always Luxurious Black Ultrasuede. This Black 1/2" Collar is surrounded by 3 Rows of Gold Giltmore Crystals and topped with a Black and Black Glitzerati Double Nouveau Bow centered with Premium Gold Giltmore Crystals.
- Comfort - ½” wide and made from ultra-soft breathable fabric, comfortable and safe for your pup’s neck.
- Convenient - D-ring allows you to attach an ID tag or trinkets. Easy to use buckle for simple attachment and removal.
- Durable - Made from Ultrasuede® soft premium fabric with the highest grade of durability. Buckle closure with Bright Brass Plate Nickel finish made to resist everyday wear and tear.
- Easy Care - Resistant to stains and discoloration, machine washable.
- World’s Finest European Crystal - The Glimmering rows of premium Gold Giltmore Crystals throw off a brilliant array of color and sparkle for elegance and class. All crystals are made with an innovative lead-free formula, and due to their proprietary cuts and coatings maintain their brilliance and shine thru decades of use.
This dog collar has a premium look and feel, while being easy for you to maintain. Made from Ultrasuede® fabric with the soft texture and feel of premium suede. Ultrasuede® offers the highest grade of durability, making this collar resistant to stains and discoloration. It is even machine washable! Collar width is ½”. We recommend your dog should always be walked with a harness. Our collars are designed for ID tags, charms and for decoration, they are NOT designed for pulling dogs. Manufactured in the USA.
Before initial wear, it is highly recommended that you treat your Ultrasuede with a quality water and stain repellent product. We offer stain guard service with Vectra 16 Protectant for $3 which repels tough stains while keeping the Ultrasuede soft and luxurious. Regular stain repellent treatment is recommended to keep your Susan Lanci Ultrasuede products looking their best. Apply product initially and every two to three months with regular wear. Re-treat as necessary. Our stain guard service fee is non-refundable.