The water resistant ThermaPet Forest Friends Reversible Thermal Nor'easter Coat are made with metallized polyethylene terephthalate (MPET), the same material used in space blankets. Originally deveoped by NASA for the US space program, MPET is scientifically designed to offer maximum warmth without weight, bulk, or the use of electricity.
- The MPET in ThermaPet technology utilizes passive reflective heat transfer, keeping pets warm by reflecting back their own body heat
- Outer shell is water resistant
- Reverses to our delightful Forest Friends-printed fleece
- Reflective trim improves visibility and safety in low light
- Features adjustable velcro neck and belly strap closures for a secure and comfy fit
- High-cut, stay-dry belly offers maximum comfort
We recommend our customers to review our Sizing Guide for general recommendations for measuring your pet and finding the right size. The Product Size Guide below are specifications for this product only.
Back: Measure length of pet’s back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
Neck: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2".
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.